Best Methods to Hard Reset Vivo V9 Pro Mobile
Are you facing slow down issues with Vivo V9 Pro Mobile? and Do you want to speed up your mobile? Here are the best solutions to Reset your mobile.
Hard Reset deletes all your mobile data like media files, apps, and settings etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.Make sure to backup before reset to prevent data loss.
Hard ResetYou can use this method if you don’t know your mobile password.
- Turn Off your Vivo V9 Pro mobile, by holding the Power button
- Next, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing an Android icon Fastboot Mode.
- Next, select option Recovery, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data option and Press the Power Button.
- Again choose Wipe data two times and wait for a short while.
- Then select the OK option, by using the Power button.
- After that, select the Back option and press the Power Button.
- Now Select reboot system.
- Hard reset is done on your Vivo V9 Pro mobile.
Factory ResetPlease select the backup option before reset to prevent data loss. You can only use this method if you know your mobile password.
- Turn Off your Vivo V9 Pro mobile, by holding the Power button.
- Go to Settings menu On your Vivo V9 Pro mobile.
- Next, Select More Settings option.
- In the next step, Choose option Backup & Reset.
- Then, Select Erase all data option.
- Then Choose Reset Phone option.
- Finally, Select option Erase everything.
- Factory Reset Done On your Vivo V9 Pro Mobile.