ITEL A62 Android Mobile Hard Reset
Here you can easily Hard reset or Unlock your ITEL A62 android mobile. You can also reset without password or pattern lock.
Reset formats all your device data like media files, contacts, and apps etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
Hard ResetThis method doesn’t need any password. Make sure to backup before reset if possible.
- Power off your ITEL A62 phone.
- Next, Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Boot Mode.
- Afterward, use the Volume Buttons to select option Recovery and press Power button to confirm.
- Then Select wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally Select reboot system now.
- Hard Reset done on your ITEL A62 mobile.
Factory ResetSelect backup option before reset to prevent data loss. You must need the password to reset with this method.
- Power on your ITEL A62 phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Select Backup & reset option.
- Now choose Factory Reset.
- Next, select option Reset Phone.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your ITEL A62 mobile.
One thought on “ITEL A62 Android Mobile Hard Reset”
I don’t know previous email or phone number so what do I do?