Are you facing some slow down issues with your Motorola One Power? and Do you want to Speed up your mobile? Here are the best methods to Reset your phone.
Reset deletes all your device data like photos, apps, music files, and settings etc. So before resetting backup all your device data.
You can easily unlock when you forgot password or Pattern lock.
This method doesn’t need the password to Reset. Make sure to backup before reset if possible.
- Switch Off your mobile.
- Next, Press and Hold Volume down button and Power button [Volume Up button and Power button].
- After that, Release all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode appears on your screen.
- Now select Recovery mode, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Then you will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next choose to wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Afterwards, Select option YES, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Finally, Choose reboot system now option.
- Success, Motorola one power Hard Reset Done.
- Switch On your mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, choose System option.
- Next,Select option Reset options.
- Afterward, Choose option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
- Finally, Select Reset Phone option.
- Success, Motorola one power Factory Reset Done.