Here are the best methods to Hard Reset Huawei Maimang 7 android mobile. You can easily unlock Huawei phone when you forgot your mobile password or pattern lock.
Reset deletes all your device data like apps, settings, and contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
Make sure to Backup data before reset to prevent data loss.
- First, Turn off your Huawei Maimang 7 mobile.
- Hold down the Volume up + Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see Huawei Logo appears.
- Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data/factory reset option and Press the Power Button.
- Again Choose wipe data/factory reset option.
- After that, Select reboot system now, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Huawei Maimang 7 Hard reset process will be completed for a few moments.
- First, Turn on your Huawei Maimang 7 mobile.
- Open Settings menu.
- Next, Choose Advanced settings option.
- After that, Select option Backup & Reset.
- Then choose the Factory data reset option.
- Now select option Reset phone.
- Confirm the whole process by tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Huawei Maimang 7 Factory reset process will be completed for a few moments.