Are you facing Nokia 6.1 plus mobile slow down issues? and Do you want to speed up your Nokia mobile?
Here are the best solutions to Reset your Nokia android mobile.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
Backup data is a good idea to prevent data loss after reset.
- Power Off your Mobile, By holding the Power button.
- Next, Prepare the USB Cable connected with charger and plug this cable into your Mobile.
- After that, Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button.
- Release all button when you see the Android exclamation mark appears on your screen.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Afterward, Choose wipe data/factory reset, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Now choose the option YES with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
- Hard Reset complete on your Mobile.
- Power On your Mobile, By holding the Power button.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Select System option.
- Afterward, Select Reset options.
- Next, Choose option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
- Finally, Select Reset Phone option.
- Factory Reset complete on your mobile.