Here are the best methods to Hard Reset 10.or E Android mobile. You can also unlock your mobile without a password or pattern lock.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, Music files and Contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
You must Backup all your mobile data to prevent data loss.
You don’t need any password for this method.
- Power Off your 10.or E Mobile.
- Hold Down the Volume Up and Power Button.
- When you see the 10.or Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Choose to wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally, Choose reboot system now option.
- Hard reset Done on your mobile.
You need your mobile password or PIN, to reset with this method.
- First, Turn On your 10.or E Mobile.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select System option.
- In this step choose Reset options.
- Afterward, Select option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
- Finally, Choose Reset Phone option.
- Factory Reset Done on your mobile.