10.or D Android Mobile Hard Reset
Are you facing some slowdown issues with your 10.or D android mobile? You can solve this problem by hard reset.
Reset deletes all device data photos, apps, and settings etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
Make sure to backup all your mobile data before reset to prevent data loss.
You don’t need any password to reset with this method.
- Turn Off your 10.or D Mobile.
- Press and Hold Volume Up and Power Button.
- When you see the 10.or Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- After that, Choose wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Choose reboot system now option.
- Hard reset Done on your mobile.
You need a password to reset with this method.
- First, Turn On your 10.or D Mobile.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select System option.
- In this step choose Reset options.
- Afterward, Select option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
- Finally, Choose Reset Phone option.
- Factory Reset Done on your mobile.