10.or G Android Mobile Hard Reset
Do you want to Speed up your 10.or G android mobile because of slow down issues? Reset method speeds up your mobile.
Here are the best methods to Hard Reset and Factory reset your mobile.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like Media files, apps, and Contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
Backup all your mobile data to prevent data loss.
This method needs your mobile password.
- Turn Off your 10.or G Mobile.
- Press and Hold Volume Up and Power Button.
- When you see the 10.or Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- After that, Choose wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Next, Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally, Choose reboot system now option.
- Hard reset Done on your mobile.
You must need the password to Reset with this method.
- First, Turn On your 10.or G Mobile.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select System option.
- In this step choose Reset options.
- Afterward, Select option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
- Finally, Choose Reset Phone option.
- Factory Reset Done on your mobile.