Do you want to reset your Micromax Bharat 5 Pro mobile because of mobile slow down issues? Here are the best methods available to hard reset your mobile.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like media files, apps, and Contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
You must Backup all your mobile data to prevent data loss.
You can unlock your mobile without the password or pin with this method.
- Power off your Micromax Bharat 5 Pro phone, By holding the Power button.
- Next, Hold Down the Volume Up + Power button.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
- Then Select Recovery option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- After that, select option wipe data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
- Hard Reset done on your Micromax Bharat 5 Pro mobile.
You must need your mobile password or pattern lock for this method.
- Power On your Micromax Bharat 5 Pro phone, By holding the Power button.
- First, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then Select Backup & reset option.
- After that, choose Factory Reset.
- Next, select option Reset Phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your Micromax Bharat 5 Pro mobile.