Are you facing slow down problems with your iVooMi I2 Android Mobile? and Do you want to speed up with the Reset method?
Here are the best methods available to Reset your iVooMi I2 phone.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, Music files and Contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
You must Backup all your mobile data to prevent data loss.
- Turn off your iVooMi I2 phone.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release buttons when you see the Recovery menu.
- Now Select Recovery option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, you will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Then select option wipes data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
- Hard Reset done on your iVooMi I2 mobile.
- Turn On your iVooMi I2 phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Then Select Backup & reset option.
- After that, choose Factory Reset.
- Next, select option Reset Phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Finally, Select Erase everything Option.
- Factory Reset done on your iVooMi I2 mobile.