You can easily Hard Reset your LG G7 Plus ThinQ Android Mobile here. You can also unlock your mobile without a password or without any software.
Reset deletes all your device data like photos, music files, and apps etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
Make sure to backup all your mobile data to prevent data loss.
This method doesn’t need your mobile password or pattern lock.
- Power off your LG G7+ ThinQ phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Down + Power button
- Release all the buttons when you see LG Logo.
- Next, You will see Factory data reset mode shows up on the screen.
- After that, choose the “Yes” option two times, By using Volume Buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your LG G7+ ThinQ mobile.
You need a password for this method.
- Power on your LG G7+ ThinQ phone.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Select General option.
- Now choose Restart & reset.
- Next, select option Factory reset.
- Then Select Reset Phone.
- Afterward, Choose to Delete all option.
- Finally, Tap on the Reset.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your LG G7+ ThinQ mobile.