HTC U12 Life
Do you want to Hard Reset your HTC U12 Life android mobile because of slow down issues? Here are the best solutions to Reset your phone.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like media files, apps, and contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
You must Backup all your device data to prevent data loss.
- Power off your HTC U12 Life phone, By holding the Power button.
- Next, Hold Down the Volume Down + Power button or Volume Up + Power button.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
- Select option wipe data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
- Hard Reset done on your HTC U12 Life mobile.
- Power On your HTC U12 Life phone, By holding the Power button.
- First, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then Select Backup & reset option.
- Next, select option Reset Phone option.
- After that, Choose OK.
- Next, you will see Factory reset menu appears.
- Now Select OK.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your HTC U12 Life mobile.