Are you facing some slow down issues with your Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Android Mobile? or Do you want to speed up your mobile?
Here are the best solutions for Hard Reset your Samsung mobile.
Hard Reset deletes all your Samsung mobile data like Media files and apps etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
Make sure to Backup your mobile data to prevent data loss.
You can use this method if you don’t know your mobile password.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy J3 phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- Next, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
- After that, Select wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- In the next step choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally Select reboot system now.
- Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy J3 mobile.
You can only use this method if you know your mobile password.
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy J3 phone.
- Next, Open the Settings menu.
- Choose General management option.
- After that, then select Reset option.
- Next, Select option Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reset option.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your mobile.