Here are the best methods to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus android mobile. You can easily unlock your Samsung mobile if you forgot your mobile password.
Reset deletes all your Samsung mobile data like photos, apps, and settings etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
Make sure to backup your mobile data before reset to prevent valuable data loss.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone.
- Next, Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- After that, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
- Select wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- In the next step choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally Select reboot system now.
- Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile.
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose General management option.
- After that, then select Reset option.
- Then Select option Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reset option.
- Wait for a while, Factory Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile.