Do you want Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) mobile because of slow down issues? Here are the best methods available to reset your mobile.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like media files, apps, and contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.You must Backup all your device data to prevent data loss.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- Next, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
- After that, Select wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- In the next step choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally Select reboot system now.
- Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) mobile.
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose General management option.
- After that, then select Reset option.
- Then Select option Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reset option.
- Factory Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) mobile.