Table of Contents
If you’ve lost or forgotten the password for your LG E739 smartphone, don’t worry! There are several ways to regain access to your device. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Try the default password: The default password for most LG smartphones is 0000 or 1234. Try entering either of these passwords and see if they work.
- Use Google account recovery: If you have a Google account associated with your LG E739, you can use Google’s password recovery feature. Simply go to the Google account recovery page, enter your email address, and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Factory reset: If the above methods don’t work, you can perform a factory reset. This will erase all the data on your phone, but it will also remove the password. To perform a factory reset, go to the “Settings” app, then “General,” and “Backup & Reset.” From there, select “Factory Data Reset” and follow the instructions.
- Contact LG support: If none of the above methods work, you can contact LG’s support team for assistance. They may be able to help you retrieve your password or reset your device for you.
With these steps, you should be able to regain access to your LG E739 smartphone. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to LG’s support team for further assistance.
Here’s how to perform a hard reset on an LG E739 smartphone:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time.
- When the LG logo appears, release both buttons, then immediately press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Continue holding the Volume Down button until the device finishes rebooting.
- When you see the Factory data reset screen, use the Volume Down button to highlight “Yes,” then press the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Wait for the factory reset process to complete, which may take several minutes.
- After the reset is complete, the device will automatically restart and take you to the initial setup screen.
Note: Performing a hard reset will erase all the data, files, and settings on your LG E739 smartphone, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding.