You can easily unlock your Lava android mobile phones for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account (Gmail username and password) etc.
Please note that Hard reset deletes all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Lava Mobiles List
- Lava Z25 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel 60 Reset
- Lava Iris Pro 30 Reset
- Lava Iris 504q Reset
- Lava Z10 Reset
- Lava Pixel V2 Reset
- Lava Pixel V1 Reset
- Lava Iris X8 Reset
- Lava Iris X1 Reset
- Lava Iris Pro 20 Reset
- Lava Z90 Reset
- Lava Z80 Reset
- Lava Z70 Reset
- Lava 3G 354 Reset
- Lava 3G 356 Reset
- Lava 3G 402 Reset
- Lava 3G 402 plus Reset
- Lava A48 Reset
- Lava A52 Reset
- Lava A59 Reset
- Lava A67 Reset
- Lava A71 Reset
- Lava A72 Reset
- Lava A76 Reset
- Lava A79 Reset
- Lava A82 Reset
- Lava A88 Reset
- Lava A89 Reset
- Lava Flair E1 Reset
- Lava Flair E2 Reset
- Lava Flair E3 Reset
- Lava Flair P1 Reset
- Lava Flair P1i Reset
- Lava Flair S1 Reset
- Lava Flair Z1 Reset
- Lava Icon Reset
- Lava Iris 100 Lite Reset
- Lava Iris 325 Style
- Lava Iris 348 Reset
- Lava Iris 349 Reset
- Lava Iris 349 Sleek Reset
- Lava Iris 349i Reset
- Lava Iris 350 Reset
- Lava Iris 351 Reset
- Lava Iris 352 Flair Reset
- Lava Iris 352e Reset
- Lava Iris 370 Reset
- Lava Iris 400Q Reset
- Lava Iris 400s Reset
- Lava Iris 401 Reset
- Lava Iris 404 Flair Reset
- Lava Iris 404e Reset
- Lava Iris 405 Reset
- Lava Iris 405+ Reset
- Lava Iris 406Q Reset
- Lava Iris 414 Reset
- Lava Iris 444 Reset
- Lava Iris 450 Colour Reset
- Lava Iris 460 Reset
- Lava Iris 465 Reset
- Lava Iris 470 Reset
- Lava Iris 500 Reset
- Lava Iris 501 Reset
- Lava Iris 503 Reset
- Lava Iris 503e Reset
- Lava Iris 504Q+ Reset
- Lava Iris 506Q Reset
- Lava Iris 550Q Reset
- Lava Iris Alfa Reset
- Lava Iris Alfa L Reset
- Lava Iris Atom 2 Reset
- Lava Iris Atom 2X Reset
- Lava Iris Atom 3 Reset
- Lava Iris Atom X Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel 50 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel F1 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel F2 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel10 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel20 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel25 Reset
- Lava Iris Fuel60 Reset
- Lava Iris Selfie 50 Reset
- Lava Iris X1 Atom Reset
- Lava Iris X1 Atom S Reset
- Lava Iris X1 Grand Reset
- Lava Iris X1 Selfie Reset
- Lava Iris X10 Reset
- Lava Iris X1beats Reset
- Lava Iris X1mini Reset
- Lava Iris X5 Reset
- Lava Iris X5 4G Reset
- Lava IvoryS 4G Reset
- Lava Magnum X604 Reset
- Lava P7 Reset
- Lava V2 3GB Reset
- Lava V2s Reset
- Lava V5 Reset
- Lava X11 Reset
- Lava X3 Reset
- Lava X46 Reset
- Lava X81 Reset
You must read the following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you do not follow the below post, You will lose some valuable data on your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Lava Hard Reset
Lava Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts, and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after resetting your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Lava Factory Reset
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Lava Reset Codes
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Lava Soft Reset
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Lava Password Recovery With Google
Unlock with Google security question
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After the number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it shows Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Unlock with Primary Google Account
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern or PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.