This guide helps you to Hard Reset Gionee W909 android mobile. You can also Unlock Your android mobile if you forgot your mobile password.
Important Note: Hard Reset deletes all your mobile data like media files, Contacts, Apps, and settings etc. So before Factory Reset backup all your data.
You will not recover your files after Hard reset Gionee W909. So Backup Android device data before format your mobile.
- switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next find and select Settings.
- Afterwards, choose Restore Settings.
- Now enter your security password. The default one is 1122.
- Next, your phone restarts.
- Finally, Reset done on your mobile.
You can make your settings to factory defaults. Factory reset will erase all your data. So Backup Android device data before format your mobile.
To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
After Reset, Restore Android data to your mobile.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note: A factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.