Celkon Mobile Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account ( Gmail username and password) etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
Celkon Mobile Hard Reset – List :
Select your mobile from list.
- Celkon Q455
- Celkon A35k
- Celkon Campus Prime
- Celkon Q54 Plus
- Celkon Millennia Everest
- Celkon Q500 Millennium Ultra
- Celkon Millennia Epic Q550
- Celkon A40
- Celkon Millennia Xplore
- Celkon Q5K Power
- Celkon Millennia Hero
- Celkon A403
- Celkon 2GB Xpress
- Celkon A107
- Celkon A112
- Celkon A9 Plus
- Celkon A15
- Celkon Q455L
- Celkon Campus One A354C
- Celkon Glory Q5
- Celkon A35k Remote
- Celkon A20
- Celkon A518
- Celkon Q519
- Celkon Q3K Power
- Celkon A95
- Celkon Millennia OCTA510
- Celkon A63
- Celkon A97i
- Celkon A9 Dual
- Celkon A115
- Celkon A500
- Celkon Q44
- Celkon A42
- Celkon A407
- Celkon A119 Signature HD
- Celkon A85
- Celkon A119Q Signature HD
- Celkon AR40
- Celkon Campus Whizz Q42
- Celkon A355
- Celkon A359
- Celkon Q452
- Celkon A200
- Celkon A225
- Celkon A118
- Celkon A10
- Celkon Campus Nova A352E
- Celkon A98
- Celkon Campus Crown Q40
- Celkon Campus Colt A401
- Celkon Xion s CT695
- Celkon Q405
- Celkon Q450
- Celkon A64
- Celkon A125
- Celkon Q470
- Celkon A43
- Celkon A97
- Celkon A105
- Celkon Monalisa 5
- Celkon AR45
- Celkon A89
- Celkon A75
- Celkon A21
- Celkon Campus Buddy A404
- Celkon A402
- Celkon A67
- Celkon A86
- Celkon AR50
- Celkon Diamond U 4G
- Celkon Millennia Q567
- Celkon Diamond Q4G Plus
- Celkon Diamond Pop
- Celkon Millennia Ufeel
- Celkon A406
- Celkon Campus Pride
- Celkon Diamond Pro
- Celkon Q4G
- Celkon Millennium Q455
- Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500
- Celkon Millennia 2GB Star
- Celkon Q58 Millennia Xplore
- Celkon Campus A15
- Celkon Millennia Q519
- Celkon Millennia Q450
- Celkon Millennia Q519 Plus
- Celkon Campus A10
- Celkon Campus A125
- Celkon Q40 Plus
- Celkon Campus A35K Remote
- Celkon Campus Q40
- Celkon Diamond Ace
- Celkon Diamond Q4G Plus (2GB RAM)
- Celkon Millennia Spark
- Celkon Q5
- Celkon A400 Plus
- Celkon A105 Plus
- Celkon Millennia 2GB Xpress
- Celkon Millennia Q452
- Celkon Campus A9 Dual
- Celkon Campus A35K (4GB)
- Celkon Campus A400
- Celkon A409
- Celkon Q5K Transformer
- Celkon A35K (2GB)
- Celkon Signature HD A119
- Celkon A118 Signature HD
- Celkon Millennia Q455L
- Celkon Millennia Q5K Power
- Celkon Campus A355
- Celkon Campus A42
- Celkon A27
- Celkon Ultima A89
- Celkon Millennium Q44
- Celkon Campus A403
- Celkon Signature Swift A112
- Celkon Campus A63
- Celkon Campus A518
- Celkon Campus A418
- Celkon A900
- Celkon Evoke A43
- Celkon A333
- Celkon Millenium Power Q3000
- Celkon A220
- Celkon A95 Pro
- Celkon A77
- Celkon Campus A43
- Celkon Campus Q405
- Celkon A83
- Celkon A79
- Celkon Rahmanishq AR45
- Celkon A87
- Celkon Campus A35K
- Celkon S1
- Celkon Campus A402
- Celkon Millennia ME Q54
- Celkon A59
- Celkon Mona Lisa ML-5
- Celkon A58
- Celkon Campus A21
- Celkon A66
- Celkon Campus Mini A350
- Celkon Millennium Q470
- Celkon Campus A404
- Celkon A62
- Celkon A60
- Celkon Campus A20
- Celkon Signature One A107 Plus
- Celkon A101
- Celkon Signature Two A500
- Celkon A8 Plus
- Celkon Rahmanishq AR50
- Celkon Signature A115
- Celkon Smartron A67
- Celkon A69
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Celkon Hard Reset :-
Celkon Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after reset your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Celkon factory Reset :-
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Celkon Password Recovery With Android Tools:-
This is Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset or recover your mobile password or PIN. This method is only works on android mobiles only. First you need a basic knowledge about computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- First, Download Android tools and drivers to your computer from below link.
- After that, install Drivers manually to your computer or PC.
- Software create a shortcut icon on your PC desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file .
- Next, you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
- Finally, you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Do below steps on your android mobile :
- Press and Hold
- Volume down button + Power button or
- Volume up button + Power button or
- Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- After you see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
- Now connect your android mobile to your computer via usb (Universal Serial Bus).
- Now you need to type any number to perform Hard reset or password recovery.
- Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
- No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 Options.
- Above options clearly explained below.
- Option 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be deleted.
- Option 4 : you can reset your gmail account. Means your old Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
- Option 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will be deleted.
- Option 8 : If you see fast boot mode on your mobile phone when you press volume buttons, You need to enter number 8 to wipe all your data.
- Type any number that you want then press enter.
- Reset done on your android mobile phone.
Celkon Reset Codes :-
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Celkon Soft Reset :-
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Celkon Password Recovery With Google Account:-
Method 1 : password recovery with Google security question (Unlock Screen Pattern)
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it’s show Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 :- Unlock the screen pattern with primary Google account (Gmail account)
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern OR PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.