Hard Reset – How to Factory Reset any Electronic Device
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration process of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory.
All user settings, applications (Apps), Media files (Photos and Music) and data added by the user are permanently deleted.
Hard reset deletes all your device data. You can not recover any files after reset.
Why Need to Perform Hard Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
One thought on “Hard Reset – How to Factory Reset any Electronic Device”