You can easily unlock your Acer android mobile phones for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account (Gmail username and password) etc.
Please note that Hard reset deletes all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Acer Mobiles List
- Acer Liquid S1 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z630s Reset
- Acer E600 Reset
- Acer beTouch E110 Reset
- Acer beTouch E120 Reset
- Acer beTouch E140 Reset
- Acer beTouch E400 Reset
- Acer beTouch E210 Reset
- Acer beTouch E130 Reset
- Acer CloudMobile Reset
- Acer Iconia B1-A71 Reset
- Acer Iconia Smart Reset
- Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 Reset
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 Reset
- Acer Iconia Tab A110 Reset
- Acer Iconia Tab A3-A20 Reset
- Acer Iconia Tab A3-A20FHD Reset
- Acer Iconia Talk 7 Reset
- Acer Iconia Talk S Reset
- Acer Liquid A1 Reset
- Acer Liquid C1 Reset
- Acer Liquid e Reset
- Acer Liquid E1 Reset
- Acer Liquid E2 Reset
- Acer Liquid E2 Duo Reset
- Acer Liquid E3 Reset
- Acer Liquid E3 Duo Reset
- Acer Liquid E3 Duo Plus Reset
- Acer Liquid E700 Reset
- Acer Liquid Express E320 Reset
- Acer Liquid Gallant Duo Reset
- Acer Liquid Gallant E350 Reset
- Acer Liquid Glow Reset
- Acer Liquid Jade
- Acer Liquid Jade Plus Reset
- Acer Liquid Jade Plus HM.HH1EG.001 Reset
- Acer Liquid Jade S Reset
- Acer Liquid Jade S55 Reset
- Acer Liquid Jade Z Reset
- Acer Liquid Metal Reset
- Acer Liquid Mini Reset
- Acer Liquid S2 Reset
- Acer Liquid X1 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z2 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z2 Duo
- Acer Liquid Z205 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z220 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z3 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z3 Duo Reset
- Acer Liquid Z320 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z330 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z4 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z4 Duo Reset
- Acer Liquid Z410 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z5 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z500 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z520 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z530 Reset
- Acer Liquid Z530S Reset
- Acer Liquid Z630 Reset
- Acer Liquid Zest Plus Reset
- Acer Predator 8 GT-810 Reset
- Acer Stream Reset
- Acer Z110 Reset
- Acer Z200 Reset
- ACER A1-734 Iconia Talk S Reset
- ACER A1-724 Iconia Talk S Reset
- ACER n311 Reset
- ACER A200 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A101 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A511 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A100 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A210 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628 Reset
- ACER Liquid Z6 Reset
- ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G Reset
- ACER Liquid Jade 2 Reset
- ACER B1-723 Iconia Talk 7 Reset
- ACER W1-810-A11N Iconia Tab 8 W Reset
- ACER W3-810 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER W701 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER Iconia A3-A10 Reset
- ACER B3-A20 Iconia One 10 Reset
- ACER Iconia W4-820 Reset
- ACER W700 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER W511 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A3-A30 Iconia Tab 10 Reset
- ACER B1-A71 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER W1-810 Iconia Tab 8W Reset
- ACER B1 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER B1-820 Iconia One 8 Reset
- ACER B1-810 Iconia One 8 Reset
- ACER S56 Liquid Jade S Reset
- ACER E120 beTouch Reset
- ACER E700 Liquid Reset
- ACER Liquid Jade Reset
- ACER E100 beTouch Reset
- ACER F1 Reset
- ACER E101 Reset
- ACER E140 beTouch Reset
- ACER E400 beTouch Reset
- ACER E320 Liquid Express Reset
- ACER E210 beTouch Reset
- ACER E130 beTouch Reset
- ACER E101 beTouch Reset
- ACER Z110 Liquid Reset
- ACER E310 Liquid mini Reset
- ACER Liquid e Ferrari Reset
- ACER E110 beTouch Reset
- ACER B1-770 Iconia One 7 Reset
- ACER B1-750 Iconia One 7 Reset
- ACER B1-730 Iconia One 7 Tab Reset
- ACER B1-720 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10 Reset
- ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER B1-710 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER GT-810 Predator 8 Reset
- ACER A1-841 Iconia Tab 8 Reset
- ACER A1-840 Iconia Tab 8 Reset
- ACER A1-830 Iconia Tab 8 Reset
- ACER P400 neoTouch Reset
- ACER P300 neoTouch Reset
- ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10 Reset
- ACER B1-760HD Iconia One 7 Reset
- ACER B1-850 Iconia One 8 Reset
- ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8 Reset
- ACER A1-811 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A1-810 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER DX900 Reset
- ACER A510 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER S500 CloudMobile Reset
- ACER GT-810 Predator 8 4GB Reset
- ACER A3-A40 Iconia Tab 10 Reset
- ACER M900 Reset
- ACER c530 Reset
- ACER c510 Reset
- ACER Liquid Z200 Reset
- ACER Liquid Z200 Duo Reset
- ACER n310 Reset
- ACER n50 Reset
- ACER n35 Reset
- ACER n30 Reset
- ACER n20 Reset
- ACER n10 Reset
- ACER Z500 Liquid Reset
- ACER E600 Liquid Reset
- ACER A701 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A700 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A110 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A501 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER A211 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER Liquid Stream S110 Reset
- ACER Liquid Z3 Z130 Reset
- ACER Liquid X2 – Europe Reset
- ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 Reset
- ACER B1-780 Iconia One 7 Reset
- ACER Liquid Z6 Plus Reset
- ACER Liquid Z320 Reset
- ACER A500 Iconia Tab Reset
- ACER Liquid Z100 Reset
- ACER Liquid Zest Z528 Reset
- ACER Liquid Zest Z525 Reset
- ACER F900 Reset
- ACER E200 Reset
You must read the following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you do not follow the below post, You will lose some valuable data on your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Acer Hard Reset
Acer Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts, and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after resetting your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Acer Factory Reset
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Acer Reset Codes
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Acer Soft Reset
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Acer Password Recovery With Google
Unlock with Google security question
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After the number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it shows Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Unlock with Primary Google Account
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern or PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.