How to Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A Phone
These methods will help you to Reset your Xiaomi Redmi 6A mobile. You can also unlock when you forgot Redmi 6a mobile.
Hard Reset deletes all your Xiaomi android mobile data like media files and apps etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.After hard Reset, all settings replaced by factory default settings. Backup data is a good idea to prevent data loss.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile.
- Hold down the Volume Up+ Power Button.
- When you see the Mi Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Next, you will see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
- Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data option and Press the Power Button.
- Next, Select Wipe All Data option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- After that, Choose Confirm option.
- Next, Select Back to the menu and Choose Reboot, use the power button.
- Finally, Select Reboot to System with the Power Button.
- Hard Reset done on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A mobile.
Factory ResetYou can only Reset with this method if you know your Xiaomi mobile password or PIN. Please select the backup option before reset to prevent data loss.
- Turn On your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Mobile.
- Go to Settings.
- Then Select the Additional Settings option.
- After that, Choose Backup & reset.
- Next Select option Factory data reset.
- Now Select Reset phone option.
- Afterwards, Tap on the Next.
- Finally, Select OK option.