Vivo All Mobiles Reset and Unlock Methods
You can easily unlock your Vivo android mobile phones for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account (Gmail username and password) etc.
Please note that Hard reset deletes all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset?
A hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps), and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Vivo Mobiles List
- Vivo Nex Reset
- Vivo Y71i Reset
- Vivo Z10 Reset
- Vivo Z1i Reset
- Vivo Y81 Reset
- Vivo Nex S Reset
- Vivo Nex A Reset
- Vivo Y83 Reset
- Vivo Z1 Reset
- Vivo V7 Plus Reset
- Vivo V7 Reset
- Vivo V5s Reset
- Vivo V5 Plus Reset
- Vivo V5 Lite Reset
- Vivo V5 Reset
- Vivo V3 Reset
- Vivo V3 Max Reset
- Vivo X5 Pro Reset
- Vivo Y15 Reset
- Vivo X5 Max Reset
- Vivo X21i Reset
- Vivo Y53i Reset
- Vivo V9 Youth Reset
- Vivo Y71 Reset
- Vivo X21 UD Reset
- Vivo X21 Reset
- Vivo V9 Reset
- Vivo X20 Plus UD Reset
- Vivo Y75 Reset
- Vivo Y79 Reset
- Vivo X20 Plus Reset
- Vivo X20 Reset
- Vivo Xplay6 Reset
- Vivo X9 Plus Reset
- Vivo X9 Reset
- Vivo Y21L Reset
- Vivo X7 Plus Reset
- Vivo X6S Plus Reset
- Vivo Y66 Reset
- Vivo Y69 Reset
- Vivo Y53 Reset
- Vivo Y55s Reset
- Vivo Y55L Reset
- Vivo V1 Reset
- Vivo V1 Max Reset
- Vivo E1 Reset
- Vivo E3 Reset
- Vivo E5 Reset
- Vivo S11 Reset
- Vivo S12 Reset
- Vivo S3 Reset
- Vivo S6 Reset
- Vivo S7 Reset
- Vivo V2 Reset
- Vivo X1 Reset
- Vivo X1S Reset
- Vivo X3 Reset
- Vivo X5 Reset
- Vivo X5 Max F Reset
- Vivo X5 Max L Reset
- Vivo X5 Max S Reset
- Vivo X5 Max V Reset
- Vivo X5 Max Plus Reset
- Vivo X5F Reset
- Vivo X5M Reset
- Vivo X5S Reset
- Vivo X5V Reset
- Vivo X6 Reset
- Vivo X6 Plus Reset
- Vivo X6S Reset
- Vivo X7 Reset
- Vivo X7 Plus Reset
- Vivo Xplay Reset
- Vivo Xplay 3S Reset
- Vivo Xplay 5S Reset
- Vivo Xplay5 Reset
- Vivo Xplay5 Elite Reset
- Vivo Y1 Reset
- Vivo Y11 Reset
- Vivo Y13 Reset
- Vivo Y17 Reset
- Vivo Y18L Reset
- Vivo Y19t Reset
- Vivo Y20 Reset
- Vivo Y22 Reset
- Vivo Y22iL Reset
- Vivo Y22L Reset
- Vivo Y23L Reset
- Vivo Y27 Reset
- Vivo Y27L Reset
- Vivo Y28L Reset
- Vivo Y29L Reset
- Vivo Y31 Reset
- Vivo Y31A Reset
- Vivo Y33 Reset
- Vivo Y35 Reset
- Vivo Y35A Reset
- Vivo Y37 Reset
- Vivo Y3t Reset
- Vivo Y51 Reset
- Vivo Y51e Reset
- Vivo Y622 Reset
- Vivo Y627 Reset
- Vivo Y67 Reset
- Vivo Y927 Reset
- Vivo Y937 Reset
You must read the following article before a hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you do not follow the below post, You will lose some valuable data on your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Most Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset
Vivo Hard Reset
Vivo Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts, and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after resetting your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see the Recovery mode.
- Now, Select “Recovery” Option, Using Volume Buttons, and confirm with the Power button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press the Power button to enter the option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, a Hard reset is done on your mobile.
Vivo Factory Reset
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find the Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Vivo Reset Codes
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Vivo Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Vivo Password Recovery With Google
Unlock with Google security question
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After the number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it shows Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Unlock with Primary Google Account
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern or PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow the below link.
Gmail account Recovery Official Link
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.