Here are the best methods to reset and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 Android mobile easily. You can reset when you forgot your mobile password.
Hard Reset formats all your mobile data like photos, music files and apps etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
To prevent data loss, you must Backup all your mobile data before the reset.
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy S8 Mobile by holding the Power button.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- Next, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
- Next, Select wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- In the next step choose Yes option.
- Finally, Select reboot system now, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile.
- Power On Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Mobile by holding the Power button.
- Open the Settings menu On your mobile.
- Then choose General management option.
- After that, then select Reset option.
- Next, choose option Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reset option.
- Wait for a while, Reset done on your mobile.