You can easily Hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You can also unlock your android mobile when you forgot your password or PIN.
Reset delete all your Samsung mobile data. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
You can also Reset your mobile when your mobile running slow or when you sell your mobile.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Turn off the Mobile by holding the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Bixby + Power button.
- Release all buttons when you see LOGO appears on your screen.
- Navigate with volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset option and Press the Power Button.
- Next, Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally, Choose reboot system now Option.
- Hard Reset Done on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9
This factory reset method also formats all your phone data. So before resetting backup all mobile data.
- Turn On the Mobile by holding the Power button.
- First, Open the Settings menu On your mobile.
- After that, choose General management option
- Next select Reset option
- Afterwards, choose Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reset option.
- Factory Reset Done on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile.