Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
Search Keywords :
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T hard reset code. Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T hang on logo solution. Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T flash file. Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T privacy protection password. Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T hard reset key. Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T password reset. Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T factory reset. How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T.
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Hard Reset :-
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after reset your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T factory Reset :-
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Password Recovery With Android Tools:-
This is Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset or recover your mobile password or PIN. This method is only works on android mobiles only. First you need a basic knowledge about computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- First, Download Android tools and drivers to your computer from below link.
- After that, install Drivers manually to your computer or PC.
- Software create a shortcut icon on your PC desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file .
- Next, you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
- Finally, you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Do below steps on your android mobile :
- Press and Hold
- Volume down button + Power button or
- Volume up button + Power button or
- Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- After you see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
- Now connect your android mobile to your computer via usb (Universal Serial Bus).
- Now you need to type any number to perform Hard reset or password recovery.
- Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
- No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 Options.
- Above options clearly explained below.
- Option 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be deleted.
- Option 4 : you can reset your gmail account. Means your old Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
- Option 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will be deleted.
- Option 8 : If you see fast boot mode on your mobile phone when you press volume buttons, You need to enter number 8 to wipe all your data.
- Type any number that you want then press enter.
- Reset done on your android mobile phone.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Reset Codes :-
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove following things:
* Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
* System and application data and settings
* Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Soft Reset :-
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Password Recovery With Google Account:-
Method 1 : password recovery with Google security question (Unlock Screen Pattern)
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it’s show Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 :- Unlock the screen pattern with primary Google account (Gmail account)
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern OR PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.