Ubiquiti Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of Ubiquiti routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Ubiquiti Router List :
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite
- Ubiquiti ERLite-3
- Ubiquiti ERPoe-5
- Ubiquiti ER-8
- Ubiquiti ERPro-8
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X SFP
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter PoE
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter PRO
How To Reset Ubiquiti Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the Ubiquiti Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
- Please Note, Resetting the Ubiquiti router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.