Sagemcom Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of Sagemcom routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Sagemcom Router List :
- Sagemcom 2704N Plusnet
- Sagemcom 2705N Plusnet
- Sagemcom 3764-Orange-PL
- Sagemcom Fast 3184
- Sagemcom Fast 3284
- Sagemcom Fast 3304 Maroc Telecom
- Sagemcom Fast 3686
- Sagemcom Fast 3686 DNA
- Sagemcom Fast 5260
- Sagemcom Fast 5340 TFN
- Sagemcom Fast 5355 Telstra
- Sagemcom Fast_5310
- Sagemcom Orange Livebox 3
How To Reset Sagemcom Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the Sagemcom Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
- Please Note, Resetting the Sagemcom router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.