Pirelli Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of Pirelli routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Pirelli Router List :
- Pirelli DRG-A112
- Pirelli DRG-A124G
- Pirelli DRG-A125G
- Pirelli DRG-A225G
- Pirelli NetGate-VoIP-v2
- Pirelli P-RG-EA4201N
- Pirelli PRG AV4202N Cyta
- Pirelli PRGAV4202N
- Pirelli V226N1W Swisscom
- Pirelli VoIP-AG-v1-t-Annex-A-OT
- Pirelli Wireless-VoIP-AG-v1
How To Reset Pirelli Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the Pirelli Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
- Please Note, Resetting the Pirelli router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.