Novatel-Wireless Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of Novatel-Wireless routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Novatel-Wireless Router List :
- Novatel-Wireless MiFi-4082
- Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L
- Novatel-Wireless MiFi-4620L
- Novatel-Wireless MiFi2200-VZW
How To Reset Novatel-Wireless Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the Novatel-Wireless Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
- Please Note, Resetting the Novatel-Wireless router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.