Digicom DG-5314T Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of Digicom routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Difference between Reset and Reboot :
There is a big difference between Resetting a router and Rebooting a router. Reboot means, cycle the power to Router or Refresh the router. Resetting involves changing the router settings back to its factory defaults. Perhaps you have forgotten the password of your Digicom router and now you want to reset the password. First you need to Hard Reset the router then you can use the default password to access your router.
When you reset your router the following settings will be changed:
- Digicom Router username and password
- Wi-Fi username and password
- ISP ip addresses and DNS
- Any firewall settings you have made
- Any portforwards you have set up
- Generally, any configuration or settings changes that you have made to your router.
How To Reset Digicom DG-5314T Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the Digicom Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
- Please Note, Resetting the Digicom router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.
Digicom DG-5314T Default Login, Password and IP :
Once your Digicom router has been reset, it goes back to it’s factory defaults Settings.
- IP address: 192.168.1.1
- Username: admin or root
- Password: admin or password
How To Reset Digicom DG-5314T Router From Admin Control Panel :
You need to know the Internal IP Address of your Digicom DG-5314T router before you can login to it. We are already placed Login details above clearly. The Digicom DG-5314T has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser (Firefox and Chrome) to login to the Router. First connect your router to PC with RJ45 Cat5 or Cat6 cable. Then login with above Credentials. After login follow below steps to Reset your device.
Note : If you can not get logged in to your Wireless router, here a few possible solutions you can try.
Forgot Password to Digicom DG-5314T Router : If your Internet Service Provider or ISP supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a phone call and see if they either know what your Digicom router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Digicom DG-5314T Router To Default Settings : If you still can not get logged in then you are probably going to have to Hard reset your router to its default settings. Please read starting portion of this page.
How to Reboot your Digicom Router :
Rebooting a router means cycling the power to it or refresh the router. If you want to reboot your router, follow below steps.
Method 1 :
- Unplug the power connector from the back of the Digicom router and plug it back in.
- Wait above 20 seconds for the router to reboot.
- Your internet connection may be drop when your wireless router is rebooted. If someone is using a computer on your network to access the internet, you may want to warn them.
Digicom Customer Support :
If you are still having problems, contact Digicom customer care department. Follow below links.
Customer Support (For Global Users)