AirLink AR504 Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of AirLink routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Difference between Reset and Reboot :
There is a big difference between Resetting a router and Rebooting a router. Reboot means, cycle the power to Router or Refresh the router. Resetting involves changing the router settings back to its factory defaults. Perhaps you have forgotten the password of your AirLink router and now you want to reset the password. First you need to Hard Reset the router then you can use the default password to access your router.
When you reset your router the following settings will be changed:
- AirLink Router username and password
- Wi-Fi username and password
- ISP ip addresses and DNS
- Any firewall settings you have made
- Any portforwards you have set up
- Generally, any configuration or settings changes that you have made to your router.
How To Reset AirLink AR504 Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the AirLink Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
Note : Resetting the AirLink router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.
How To Reset AirLink AR504 Router From Admin Control Panel :
- First,Connect your router to PC through Cat5 or Cat6 network cable.
- Open any Web browser like Firefox or Chrome and enter http://192.168.13.31:9191 in the Address field.
- Then, enter your user name and password and click Continue. Your default user name is USER and Password is 12345.
Next, go to Admin | Advanced and click the Reset to Factory Default button.
- Now the Router’s Power Light flashes and the Router is disabled until after rebooting the device. Your AirLink AR504 is now using the default settings for the network settings.
- You can also reboot your device by clicking Reboot button.