Aerohive HiveAP AP350 Router Reset To Factory Defaults. You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of Aerohive routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly.
Difference between Reset and Reboot :
There is a big difference between Resetting a router and Rebooting a router. Reboot means, cycle the power to Router or Refresh the router. Resetting involves changing the router settings back to its factory defaults. Perhaps you have forgotten the password of your Aerohive router and now you want to reset the password. First you need to Hard Reset the router then you can use the default password to access your router.
When you reset your router the following settings will be changed:
- Aerohive Router username and password
- Wi-Fi username and password
- ISP ip addresses and DNS
- Any firewall settings you have made
- Any portforwards you have set up
- Generally, any configuration or settings changes that you have made to your router.
How To Reset Aerohive HiveAP AP350 Router With Button :
To perform a factory reset, please follow Below steps.
- Power on the Aerohive Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
Note : Resetting the Aerohive router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version. It will only change all settings back to factory defaults.
How To Reset Aerohive HiveAP AP350 Router From Admin Control Panel :
How To Change The Aerohive Router Wi-Fi Password :
WiFi Terms Explanation :
Wireless Name : Wireless network (WiFi) needs to have a name to uniquely identify it from other wireless networks.
Wireless Password : An important part of securing your wireless network (WiFi) is choosing a strong password.
Wireless Channel : Changing a WiFi channel is not always a simple task. Be sure to read about WiFi channels before changing this option. So make it default option.
Encryption : You should definitely pick WPA2 for your networks encryption. It’s best security encryption.
Aerohive Customer Support :
If you are still having problems, contact Aerohive customer care department. Follow below links.