Nokia Lumia 505 Hard Reset. You can easily unlock or factory reset your Nokia android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc. Also provide reset codes (Keys) and how to unlock android mobile PIN or Pattern. You can also Format or Delete Privacy protection password. And flashing your mobile with flash file.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted. You need to Hard reset your mobile, If your mobile performance is very slow or Hanging problems or Effected by any virus.
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Nokia Lumia 505 Hard Reset :-
- You should press and hold together Volume Down button + Power button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts automatically.
Second method for Windows 7:
- Switch off your Nokia cell phone.
- Then, press and hold Camera button + Volume Down button + Power button until your mobile vibrates.
- Now release only Power button and keep pressing the Camera button and Volume Down for a couple of seconds (4-5 sec until the device reboots).
- Do not forget to check for phone updates. Go to Settings > Phone Update.
Third method for Windows 8:
- Power off your mobile device.
- Then, press and hold Volume Down, and keep this button until you connect to the charger, and you see an exclamation mark on your mobile screen.
- After that, press buttons in this order : Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down button.
- Finally, your mobile phone will reset and reboots.
- First Check your mobile handset that is it on.
- Now on the Home or Start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- After that press icon with arrow symbol.
- Then, tap Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes.
- Finally, your Nokia phone will reset and restarts.
How to factory Reset Nokia Lumia 505 :-
- Switch On your mobile phone.
- Then find and select Settings option.
- After that choose About.
- To confirm the whole Factory Reset operation tap Reset your phone.
- Congrats, Factory Reset done on your mobile.
DISCLAIMER: This Reset information is intended for experienced users. It is not intended for basic users, hackers, or mobile thieves. Please do not try any of following resetting methods if you are not familiar with android mobile phones. We’ll not be responsible for the use or misuse of this valuable information, including loss of data like apps and contacts or hardware damage. So use it at your own risk.
Nokia Lumia 505 Mobile Reset Codes :-
On the Mobile main screen type:
- *#06# for checking the mobile IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
- *#7780# reset to factory defaults settings.
- *#746025625# phone Sim clock allowed status.
- *#67705646# This will clear the LCD display (mobile operator logo).
- *#0000# To view phone software version.
- *#2820# Bluetooth device address.
- *#62209526# – Display the MAC address of the WLAN (Wireless local area netwrok) adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that support WLAN.
- #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if mobile sim have restrictions.
- *#92702689# – takes you to a phone secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays cell Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of device Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (in the format of MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the your mobile last repair – if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of mobile phone (time passes since last start)
- *#4720* – Half Rate Codec deactivation. The mobile will automatically restart.
- *#4720# – Half Rate Codec activation.
- *#3370* – (EFR) deactivation. Phone will restart automatically. Increase battery life by more than 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
- *#3370# – Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use mobile GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain 30% faster though.
- If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 mobile phone, use this secret code reset: *#7370925538#
Note : your all data in the wallet will be erased or deleted. Mobile will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
- *#7328748263373738# resets security code. Default security code is 12345
- Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of mobile wallet.
- Unlock mobile service provider: Insert sim, turn phone switch on and press vol up-arrow keys for 3 to 5 seconds, should say pin code. Press C, then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
- *#21# Allows you to check the number that “All Calls” are diverted or not
- *#30# Lets you see the phone private number
- *#67705646# Removes mobile operator logo on 3310 & 3330
- *#43# Allows you to know the “Call Waiting” status of your cell.
- *#62# Allows you to know the number that “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls are diverted to
- *#67# Allows you to know the number that “On Busy Calls” are diverted to
- *#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110 mobile.
- *#7780# Restore factory defaults settings
- *#92702689# Displays Serial Number, Date Made, Purchase Date, Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), Transfer User Data.
- 12345 This is the default security code
Soft Reset or Reboot of Nokia Lumia 505 :-
- Please hold and press Volume Down + Power button until your phone vibrates.
- Then your phone will restarts.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.