Motorola Mobile Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account ( Gmail username and password) etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
- What is Hard Reset ?
- Motorola Mobile Hard Reset – List :
- Motorola Hard Reset :-
- How to factory Reset Motorola :-
- Password Recovery of Motorola With Android Tools:-
- Android Mobile Motorola Reset Codes :-
- Soft Reset of Motorola :-
- How to Recover Password of Motorola With Google Account:-
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
Motorola Mobile Hard Reset – List :
Select your mobile from list.
- Motorola A1260
- Motorola A1680
- Motorola A853
- Motorola Admiral
- Motorola Atrix
- Motorola Atrix 2
- Motorola Atrix HD
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE
- Motorola Atrix TV XT682
- Motorola Backflip
- Motorola Bionic
- Motorola Bravo
- Motorola Charm
- Motorola CLIQ
- Motorola Cliq 2
- Motorola Defy
- Motorola Defy Mini
- Motorola Defy Pro
- Motorola Defy XT535
- Motorola Defy Plus
- Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Droid 4
- Motorola Droid Maxx
- Motorola Droid Maxx 2
- Motorola Droid Mini
- Motorola Droid Pro
- Motorola Droid RAZR
- Motorola Droid RAZR HD
- Motorola Droid RAZR M
- Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx
- Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD
- Motorola Droid Turbo
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Motorola Droid Ultra
- Motorola Droid XYBOARD 10.1
- Motorola Droid XYBOARD 8.2
- Motorola Electrify
- Motorola Electrify 2
- Motorola Electrify M
- Motorola Flipside
- Motorola Heron
- Motorola Luge
- Motorola MB511 FlipOut
- Motorola MB870
- Motorola ME811
- Motorola Milestone
- Motorola Milestone 2
- Motorola Moto E
- Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen. Dual SIM XT1523
- Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen. XT1505
- Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen. XT1511
- Motorola Moto E 4G
- Motorola Moto E Dual SIM
- Motorola Moto G
- Motorola Moto G 2015
- Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen
- Motorola Moto G 4G
- Motorola Moto G Dual SIM
- Motorola Moto G Forte
- Motorola Moto G LTE
- Motorola Moto G Turbo
- Motorola Moto G XT1072
- Motorola Moto Maxx
- Motorola Moto X
- Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
- Motorola Moto X Force
- Motorola Moto X Play
- Motorola Moto X Pro
- Motorola Moto X Style
- Motorola Motoluxe
- Motorola Motoluxe XT389
- Motorola MotoROI
- Motorola Motosmart Dual-SIM
- Motorola Motosmart Flip
- Motorola Motosmart Me
- Motorola Motosmart Mix XT550
- Motorola Motosmart Mix XT553
- Motorola MT680
- Motorola MT788
- Motorola MT870
- Motorola MT917
- Motorola Nexus 6
- Motorola Photon 4G
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE
- Motorola Pro Plus
- Motorola Quench
- Motorola Quench XT3
- Motorola RAZR
- Motorola RAZR D1
- Motorola RAZR D1 Dual SIM
- Motorola RAZR D3
- Motorola RAZR D3 Dual SIM
- Motorola RAZR HD
- Motorola RAZR i
- Motorola RAZR M
- Motorola RAZR Maxx
- Motorola RAZR V Canada
- Motorola RAZR V MT887
- Motorola RAZR V XT889
- Motorola Spice
- Motorola TC55
- Motorola Triumph
- Motorola Xoom
- Motorola Xoom 2
- Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition
- Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi
- Motorola XPRT
- Motorola XT311 DominoQ
- Motorola XT316
- Motorola XT321
- Motorola XT390
- Motorola XT531
- Motorola XT532
- Motorola XT615
- Motorola XT685
- Motorola XT701
- Motorola XT720 Milestone
- Motorola XT760
- Motorola XT788
- Motorola XT800
- Motorola XT800W
- Motorola XT806
- Motorola XT862
- Motorola XT882
- Motorola XT883 Milestone
- Motorola XT885
- Motorola XT928
Newly Added :
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus
- Motorola Moto M
- Motorola Moto Z
- Motorola Moto G4
- Motorola Moto Z Play
- Motorola Moto E3 Power
- Motorola Moto G4 Play
- Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)
- Motorola Moto Z Force
- Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition
- Motorola Moto E (2nd gen)
- Motorola Moto E3
- Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)
- Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM
- Motorola Moto G 4G (2nd gen)
- Motorola Moto E Dual SIM (2nd gen)
- Motorola Moto G 4G Dual SIM (2nd gen)
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Motorola Hard Reset :-
Motorola Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after reset your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
How to factory Reset Motorola :-
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Password Recovery of Motorola With Android Tools:-
This is Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset or recover your mobile password or PIN. This method is only works on android mobiles only. First you need a basic knowledge about computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- First, Download Android tools and drivers to your computer from below link.
- After that, install Drivers manually to your computer or PC.
- Software create a shortcut icon on your PC desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file .
- Next, you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
- Finally, you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Do below steps on your android mobile :
- Press and Hold
- Volume down button + Power button or
- Volume up button + Power button or
- Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- After you see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
- Now connect your android mobile to your computer via usb (Universal Serial Bus).
- Now you need to type any number to perform Hard reset or password recovery.
- Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
- No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 Options.
- Above options clearly explained below.
- Option 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be deleted.
- Option 4 : you can reset your gmail account. Means your old Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
- Option 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will be deleted.
- Option 8 : If you see fast boot mode on your mobile phone when you press volume buttons, You need to enter number 8 to wipe all your data.
- Type any number that you want then press enter.
- Reset done on your android mobile phone.
DISCLAIMER: This Reset information is intended for experienced users. It is not intended for basic users, hackers, or mobile thieves. Please do not try any of following resetting methods if you are not familiar with android mobile phones. We’ll not be responsible for the use or misuse of this valuable information, including loss of data like apps and contacts or hardware damage. So use it at your own risk.
Android Mobile Motorola Reset Codes :-
NOTE : If codes don’t work on your android mobile phone, try to use only # in the start of the code and only # or only # at the end of the Android secret code. For example #7780# or *#7780#.
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your Mobile phone and battery. It shows following 5 menus on screen:
- Android Phone information
- Battery information
- Usage statistics
- Battery history
- Wifi information
Soft Reset of Motorola :-
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
How to Recover Password of Motorola With Google Account:-
Method 1 : password recovery with Google security question (Unlock Screen Pattern)
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it’s show Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 :- Unlock the screen pattern with primary Google account (Gmail account)
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern OR PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.