How to Hard Reset Micromax Dual Android Mobile
Are you facing slow down issues with your Micromax Dual Android Mobile? or Do you want to speedup your android mobile?
Here are the best solutions to Reset your android mobile.
Reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps and contacts etc. So before resetting backup all data if possible.
Make sure to Backup your mobile data to prevent data loss. If you don’t want mobile data, forget about it.
You can use this method without your mobile password. This method formats all your mobile data.
- Turn off your Micromax Dual phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
- After that, Select Recovery option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, you will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option wipes data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
- Hard Reset done on your Micromax Dual mobile.
You need a password or PIN to Reset with this method. Select Backup option before reset to prevent data loss.
- Turn On your Micromax Dual phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next,Select Backup & reset option.
- After that, choose Factory Reset.
- Next, select option Reset Phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your mobile.