You can easily Factory Reset your Lemon android mobile for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide Password Reset with android tools & drivers and With your Google account etc.
Please note that Hard Reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Media Files etc, after factory reset.
We are provide reset codes (Keys) and how to reset android mobile PIN or Pattern. You can also Format Privacy protection password.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard Reset also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration process of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory.
All user settings, applications (Apps), Media files (Photos and Music) and data added by the user are permanently deleted.
You need to Hard reset your mobile, If your mobile having any problems like very slow performance, Hanging problems and Effected by any virus.
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :
You must read Important Things to know Before hard Reset Your Mobile. If you not follow these points, You will lose some valuable data in your phone.
These important points will help you to reset your android mobile without any error.
Lemon P100 Hard Reset in Recovery Mode
You can Hard Reset your mobile in Recovery mode. Hard Reset Delete all your data in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after reset your mobile.
Here is guide for Android Backup Data.
Try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, Press the Volume down button to select “Recovery mode” option. If you need to navigate to the “Recovery mode” option, use the Volume up button to move the arrow and the Volume down button to select it.
- Then you will see an Android robot image with a red exclamation mark and the words “No command.”
- Next, While holding down the Power button, press the Volume up button and release it.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
After reset, You will see the android Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the device on for the first time. when your done setup process, Restore your data if possible.
How to factory Reset Lemon P100
You can make your settings to factory defaults. Factory reset will erase all your data. So learn How to Backup your data before reset.
To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
After reset, You will see the android Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the device on for the first time. when your done setup process, Restore Android data if possible.
Password Recovery of Lemon P100 With Android Tools
This is Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to recover your mobile password or PIN. This method is only works on android Devices.
First you need a basic knowledge about computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- First, Download Android tools and drivers to your computer.
- After that, install Drivers manually to your computer.
- Software create a shortcut icon on your PC desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file.
- Next, you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
- Finally, you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Follow below steps on your android mobile :
- Press and Hold
- Volume down button + Power button or
- Volume up button + Power button or
- Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot or fast boot menu.
- After you see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
- Now connect your android mobile to your computer via USB (Universal Serial Bus).
- Now you need to type any number to perform Hard reset or password recovery.
- Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
- No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 Options.
- Above options clearly explained below.
- Option 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be deleted.
- Option 4 : you can reset your Gmail account. Means your old Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
- Option 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will be deleted.
- Option 8 : Wipe or delete data on fast boot mode.
- Type any number that you want, then press enter.
DISCLAIMER: This Reset information is intended for experienced users. It is not intended for basic users, hackers, or mobile thieves. Please do not try any of following resetting methods if you are not familiar with android mobile phones. We’ll not be responsible for the use or misuse of this valuable information, including loss of data like apps and contacts or hardware damage. So use it at your own risk.
Android Mobile Lemon P100 Reset Codes
NOTE : If codes don’t work on your android mobile phone, try to use only # in the start of the code and only # or only # at the end of the Android secret code. For example #7780# or *#7780#.
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your Mobile phone and battery. It shows following 5 menus on-screen:
- Android Phone information
- Battery information
- Usage statistics
- Battery history
- WiFi information
Soft Reset of Lemon P100
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
How to Recover Password of Lemon P100 With Google Account
Method 1 : Password recovery with Google security question (Unlock Screen Pattern)
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile.
This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it’s show Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 :- Unlock the screen pattern with primary Google account (Gmail account)
This recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account.
You must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern OR pin and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- A factory reset or hard reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting (Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.