Karbonn K98 Hard Reset. You can easily unlock or Factory Reset your Karbonn mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
Also provide reset codes (Keys) and how to unlock mobile PIN or Pattern. You can also Format or Delete Privacy protection password. And flashing your mobile with flash file.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
You need to Hard reset your mobile, If your mobile performance is very slow or Hanging problems or Effected by any virus.
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Karbonn K98 Hard Reset :-
- First Switch On your mobile by pressing power button.
- Then, Press Green handset, and tap this code: *#8929#
- Now your phone will restarts.
- Wait for a while, Hard Reset done on your mobile.
How to factory Reset Karbonn K98 :-
- First, Switch on the mobile phone.
- Then, from the home screen show all applications, and select Options.
- Then, Go to settings and try to find Reset related word.
- Click on that reset button.
- If mobile ask any code, confirm operation type this code: “0000 or 1122 or 3344 or 1234 or 5678“.
- Finally Factory Reset done on your mobile.
DISCLAIMER: This Reset information is intended for experienced users. It is not intended for basic users, hackers, or mobile thieves. Please do not try any of following resetting methods if you are not familiar with android mobile phones. We’ll not be responsible for the use or misuse of this valuable information, including loss of data like apps and contacts or hardware damage. So use it at your own risk.
Karbonn K98 Reset Codes:
- *#987*99# – This code is for Restore Factory default Settings
- *#987# – Its Shows factory Mode
- *#06# – Its Shows IMEI Number
- *#369# – Its Change LCD Contrast
- *#110*01# – Its Shows Engineering Mode
- *#900# – Its Check Software Version
- *#800# – Its Shows Software Version
Soft Reset of Karbonn K98 :-
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the phone turns off.
- Then, Remove battery.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Put battery again.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting (Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.