You can easily unlock your Gionee android mobile phones for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account (Gmail username and password) etc.
Please note that Hard reset deletes all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Gionee Mobiles List
- Gionee S6s Reset
- Gionee F103 Pro Reset
- Gionee A1 Reset
- Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Reset
- Gionee S6 Pro Reset
- Gionee Pioneer P5L Reset
- Gionee s6 Reset
- Gionee P7 Max Reset
- Gionee M7 Power Reset
- Gionee P5W Reset
- Gionee A1 Plus Reset
- Gionee X1S Reset
- Gionee Marathon M5 Reset
- Gionee S11 Lite Reset
- Gionee S11 Reset
- Gionee S11S Reset
- Gionee S10 Lite
- Gionee M7 Mini Reset
- Gionee F205 Reset
- Gionee F6 Reset
- Gionee M7 Plus Reset
- Gionee F103 Pro Reset
- Gionee CTRL V1 Reset
- Gionee CTRL V2 Reset
- Gionee CTRL V3 Reset
- Gionee CTRL V4 Reset
- Gionee CTRL V4S Reset
- Gionee CTRL V5 Reset
- Gionee CTRL V6L Reset
- Gionee Dream d1 Reset
- Gionee Elife E3 Reset
- Gionee Elife E5 Reset
- Gionee Elife E6 Reset
- Gionee Elife E7 Reset
- Gionee Elife E7 Mini Reset
- Gionee Elife E7L Reset
- Gionee Elife E8 Reset
- Gionee Elife S5.1 Reset
- Gionee Elife S5.5 Reset
- Gionee Elife S5.5 L Reset
- Gionee Elife S6 Reset
- Gionee Elife S7 Reset
- Gionee Elife S8 Reset
- Gionee F100 Reset
- Gionee F103 Reset
- Gionee F103B Reset
- Gionee F303 Reset
- Gionee Fashion F103 Reset
- Gionee Fashion F103 Pro Reset
- Gionee GN715 Reset
- Gionee Gpad G1 Reset
- Gionee Gpad G2 Reset
- Gionee Gpad G3 Reset
- Gionee Gpad G4 Reset
- Gionee Gpad G5 Reset
- Gionee M2 Reset
- Gionee M5 Enjoy Reset
- Gionee M5 Plus Reset
- Gionee Marathon M3 Reset
- Gionee Marathon M4 Reset
- Gionee Marathon M5 mini Reset
- Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Reset
- Gionee Marathon M5 Pro Reset
- Gionee P1 Reset
- Gionee P2 Reset
- Gionee P2S Reset
- Gionee P3 Reset
- Gionee P4 Reset
- Gionee P4S Reset
- Gionee P5 Mini Reset
- Gionee P6 Reset
- Gionee Pioneer P2M Reset
- Gionee Pioneer P3S Reset
- Gionee S5 Reset
- Gionee V188 Reset
- Gionee W900 Reset
- Gionee W900S Reset
- Gionee W909 Reset
You must read the following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you do not follow the below post, You will lose some valuable data on your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Gionee Hard Reset
Gionee Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts, and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after resetting your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Gionee Factory Reset
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Gionee Reset Codes
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Gionee Soft Reset
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Gionee Password Recovery With Google
Unlock with Google security question
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After the number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it shows Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Unlock with Primary Google Account
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern or PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.