Here are the best methods available to Hard Reset Blu Vivo X android phone. You can also unlock your mobile if you forgot password or pattern lock.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like media files, apps, and contacts etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data if possible.
This method doesn’t need your mobile password or pin.
- Power Off your Blu Vivo X Mobile.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up and Power Button or Volume Down and Power Button
- When you see the Blu Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Choose to wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Next, Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Finally, Choose reboot system now option.
- Hard reset Done on your mobile.
You need your mobile password or pattern lock for this method.
- Switch On your Blu Vivo X phone.
- Then Go to the Settings menu.
- Next,Select Backup & reset option.
- After that, choose Factory Reset.
- Next, select option Reset Phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your Blu Vivo X mobile.