BlackBerry Q5 Hard Reset. You can easily unlock or factory reset your BlackBerry android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc. Also provide reset codes (Keys) and how to unlock android mobile PIN or Pattern. You can also Format or Delete Privacy protection password. And flashing your mobile with flash file.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted. You need to Hard reset your mobile, If your mobile performance is very slow or Hanging problems or Effected by any virus.
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Table of Contents
BlackBerry Q5 Hard Reset :-
- First, Switch on your mobile phone.
- Then, type wrong password number of times, until you see the information about writing the word “BlackBerry“.
- Next, Continue typing wrong password again, and enter word “BlackBerry“.
- Then, Enter final code incorrectly, and wait for a while.
- Finally, your mobile will reset and reboots without password.
How to factory Reset BlackBerry Q5 :-
- First, Switch on the mobile phone.
- Then, from the home screen show all all applications, and select Options.
- Next, select Security -> Security Wipe. (OR)
- Choose Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Security Wipe.
- Then, choose what you want to delete from your mobile.
- Finally, confirm operation type this word: “BlackBerry“, and select button Wipe.
DISCLAIMER: This Reset information is intended for experienced users. It is not intended for basic users, hackers, or mobile thieves. Please do not try any of following resetting methods if you are not familiar with android mobile phones. We’ll not be responsible for the use or misuse of this valuable information, including loss of data like apps and contacts or hardware damage. So use it at your own risk.
Soft Reset of BlackBerry Q5 :-
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.