AT Mobile Mobile Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account ( Gmail username and password) etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
AT Mobile Mobile Hard Reset – List :
Select your mobile from list.
Feature Mobiles :
- AT Mobile Ant
- AT Mobile Bear
- AT Mobile Bee
- AT Mobile Butterfly
- AT Mobile Cobra
- AT Mobile Cricket
- AT Mobile Eagle
- AT Mobile Falcon
- AT Mobile Pelican
- AT Mobile Spider
- AT Mobile Viper
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.