You can easily unlock your Asus android mobile phones for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account (Gmail username and password) etc.
Please note that Hard reset deletes all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Asus Mobiles List
- Asus ZenFone Ares Reset
- Asus ROG Phone Reset
- Asus ZenFone Live L1 Reset
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Reset
- Asus ZenFone Max (M1) (ZB555KL) Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 Lite Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL) Reset
- Asus ZenFone Max Plus (M1) Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite Reset
- Asus ZenFone V Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZB553KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 Pro Reset
- Asus ZenFone Zoom S Reset
- Asus ZenFone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) Reset
- Asus ZenFone Live Reset
- Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) Reset
- Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) Reset
- Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Reset
- Asus ZenFone 3S Max Reset
- Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3S Reset
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 Max
- Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CLReset
- Asus Eee Pad MeMO Reset
- Asus Fonepad Reset
- Asus Fonepad 7 Reset
- Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM Reset
- Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG Reset
- Asus Fonepad 7 FE171CG Reset
- Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG Reset
- Asus Fonepad 7 ME372CL Reset
- Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG Reset
- Asus Fonepad K004 Reset
- Asus Fonepad Note 6 Reset
- Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 Reset
- Asus Google Nexus 7 Reset
- Asus Live G500TG Reset
- Asus MeMO Pad 7 Reset
- Asus Nexus 7 K008 Reset
- Asus Nexus 7 K009 Reset
- Asus PadFone Reset
- Asus PadFone 2 Reset
- Asus PadFone E Reset
- Asus PadFone Infinity Reset
- Asus PadFone Infinity 2 Reset
- Asus Padfone mini Reset
- Asus Padfone mini 4.3 Reset
- Asus PadFone S Reset
- Asus PadFone X mini Reset
- Asus Pegasus 2 Plus Reset
- Asus Pegasus 5000 Reset
- Asus Pegasus X002 Reset
- Asus Pegasus X003 Reset
- Asus ZenFone AR Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 5.0 Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5 Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5 ZE551KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 6.0 ZE601KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550ML Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML Reset
- Asus ZenFone 2E Reset
- Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL Reset
- Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 3 Reset
- Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 A400CG Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 A400CXG Reset
- Asus ZenFone 4 A450CG Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 A500CG Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 A500KL Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 A502CG Reset
- Asus ZenFone 5 Lite Reset
- Asus ZenFone 6 Reset
- Asus ZenFone 6 A601CG Reset
- Asus ZenFone C ZC451CG Reset
- Asus ZenFone Go 4.5 Reset
- Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 T500 Reset
- Asus ZenFone Go TV ZB551KL Reset
- Asus Zenfone GO ZB452KG Reset
- Asus ZenFone Go ZC500TG Reset
- Asus ZenFone Max Reset
- Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Reset
- Asus ZenFone Selfie Reset
- Asus Zenfone Zoom Reset
- Asus ZenPad 7.0 Reset
- Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380C Reset
- Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL Reset
- Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380M Reset
- Asus ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C Reset
- Asus ZenPad S 8.0 Z580CA Reset
- Asus Zoom ZX550 Reset
You must read the following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you do not follow the below post, You will lose some valuable data on your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Asus Hard Reset
Asus Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts, and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after resetting your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Asus Factory Reset
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Asus Reset Codes
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Asus Soft Reset
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Asus Password Recovery With Google
Unlock with Google security question
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After the number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it shows Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Unlock with Primary Google Account
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern or PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.