Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your iOS mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with iOS tools & drivers and With your Google account etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
Search Keywords :
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB hard reset code
- how to factory reset Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB without passcode
- how to hard reset Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB without iTunes
- how to hard reset Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB when locked
- Soft reset Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB
- How do I hard reset my Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB?
- How can I reset my Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB without a computer?
- What is a soft reset on apple Iphone?
- How do I wipe my Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB?
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your iOS or Android or windows mobile without any error.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB Hard Reset :-
- First, You should to Plug your Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB into your PC (Computer), or laptop.
- Power off your Mobile device.
- Next, hold the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- The, press and hold Mobile Home button with Power button for about 10 seconds.
- After that release only Power button.
- Release Home button, when you are alerted by Apple iTunes saying that it has detected a mobile device in Recovery Mode.
- Finally, Confirm this, and wait until iTunes will restore your mobile phone handset.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB factory Reset :-
- First you should to go to Home screen of Your Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB.
- Next scroll to Settings.
- Then, Tap General option.
- Select Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Then you will see information to confirm.
- If prompted, then enter your Pass code or Password.
- Finally, Confirm your choice and wait to finish operation.
- Good job. Factory Reset done on your Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB Hard Reset With iTunes:-
- First, Connect your iPhone to the computer Via USB
- Then, Download and Install Apple iTunes.
- Now, open iTunes.
- Now choose your iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- Next, click the Restore button in iTunes on the right side.
- You can also back up your files, just if you want.
- After that please confirm information about this procedure -> click Restore.
- Then, you will see, that iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB.
- In the end choose “Set up as a new iPhone”.
- Enter a name for your Mobile phone.
- Well done. Restore process done on your mobile.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB Soft Reset :-
- First, Press and hold these buttons: Home button + Sleep / Wake button.
- Then, When your iPhone shuts off and begins to restart then release holded buttons or keys.
- This procedure will take from about 15 – 20 seconds.
- Finally, Make sure, you are let go holded buttons, if you see the silver Apple logo on you mobile.
- Success. Soft reset done on your Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB phone.
Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB Reset Codes :-
- *3001#12345#* and press the green mobile icon– you will enter Field mode.
- *#06# – it will show you the IMEI number (an unique number for each mobile phone device). This is very useful, if you lose your mobile.
- *#21# and press the green mobile phone icon – you will see settings for transferring the mobile phone calls, fax etc.
- *#33# and press the green mobile phone icon – you will see information about blocked phone calls.
- *#43# and press the green mobile phone icon – you will see settings for waiting calls.
- *#67# and press the green mobile phone icon – it will show you the mobile number to which your calls are trasferred when your mobile number is currently busy.
- *#61# and press the green mobile phone icon – it will show you the mobile number to which the calls are transferred to.
- *#62# and press the green mobile phone icon – it will show you the mobile number to which your calls are transferred when you are out of reach or when your iPhone is switched off.
- 5005# and press the green mobile phone icon – it will show you the IMSI number.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.