Wipe Data Factory Reset – Android Device
Generally, You can see Wipe data factory reset option in android recovery menu. you can delete or Wipe android device data by using this option.
What is the meaning of Wipe?
Wipe means remove or eliminate completely. Wiping is a process erasing or formatting data from any device. You can not recover data after wiping.
How to Wipe Data Factory Reset Android Device
You can Hard Reset your mobile in Recovery mode. Hard Reset Delete all your data in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after reset your mobile.
Here is guide for Android Backup Data.
Try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, Press the Volume down button to select “Recovery mode” option. If you need to navigate to the “Recovery mode” option, use the Volume up button to move the arrow and the Volume down button to select it.
- Then you will see an Android robot image with a red exclamation mark and the words “No command.”
- Next, While holding down the Power button, press the Volume up button and release it.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
After reset, You will see the android Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the device on for the first time. when your done setup process, Restore your data if possible.
General Questions and Answers
Q. Does wipe data factory reset delete pictures?
Q. Wipe data factory reset vs wipe cache partition
A. Wipe data/factory reset delete all your data like media, contacts and apps etc. Wipe cache partition delete only system cache. It’s does not delete any personal data.
Q. Does wipe data factory reset delete contacts?
Q. Where can i get wipe data/factory reset tool?
A. There are many android apps available in the market. Search on Google store.
Note : Wipe data from recovery menu is the best method for reset your device.
Q. What to do, If wipe data/factory reset not working?
A. You can factory reset your device from settings menu. Or you can use Android Tools and drivers.
2 thoughts on “Wipe Data Factory Reset – Android Device”
How to hard reset kyocera dual force Xd?
I forgot my pattern on my vivo y69 and wipe data is now working pls help