You can easily unlock your Adcom android mobile phones for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account (Gmail username and password) etc.
Please note that Hard reset deletes all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts, and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user have removed means permanently deleted.
Adcom Mobiles List
- Adcom Ikon 4
- Adcom Kit Kat A54
- Adcom Thunder A-350
- Adcom Kit Kat A40
- Adcom Thunder A50
- Adcom Kitkat A35
- Adcom A-Note
- Adcom Kit kat A40 Plus
- Adcom Thunder A-500
- Adcom Color F2
- Adcom Kit Kat A35 Plus
- Adcom Thunder A-350i
- Adcom Kit Kat A-47
- Adcom A680
- Adcom Thunder A-400i
- Adcom Thunder A-400
- Adcom A440 Plus
- Adcom Thunder A430
- Adcom A54 Quad
You must read the following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you do not follow the below post, You will lose some valuable data on your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Adcom Hard Reset
Adcom Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts, and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after resetting your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Adcom Factory Reset
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Adcom Reset Codes
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It will remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your mobile phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications (Android Apps)
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the mobile phone firmware.
Adcom Soft Reset
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the Android phone turns off.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.
Adcom Password Recovery With Google
Unlock with Google security question
To reset the Screen lock pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your android mobile. This Password reset or recovery method is only work’s on android mobile devices.
- After the number of failed attempts done on your mobile phone to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern option ?.
- After That, Tap Answer question.
- Then, Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- Finally, If it shows Yes or No options, Tap Yes if you want to create a new pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Unlock with Primary Google Account
This reset or recovery method is only work’s on Android mobile devices. You can reset or recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile phone to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern number of times, wait above 40 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern? option.
- After that, sign in using your primary Google account means Gmail account username and password.
- Then, draw a new unlock pattern or PIN or type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, again draw the new unlock pattern or PIN and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google (Gmail) account username and password, you can recover or reset using the Google Account Recovery official page. Follow below link.
Why Need to Perform Factory Reset
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not, therefore, be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.