Sony Xperia Mobile Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account ( Gmail username and password) etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
What is Hard Reset ?
Hard reset, also known as a factory data reset or master reset, is the restoration (Format) of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications (Apps) and data added by the user are removed means permanently deleted.
Sony Xperia Mobile Hard Reset – List :
Select your mobile from list.
- Sony Xperia A
- Sony Xperia A2
- Sony Xperia A4 SO-04G
- Sony Xperia Acro HD SO-03D
- Sony Xperia Acro S
- Sony Xperia AX SO-01E
- Sony Xperia C
- Sony Xperia C3
- Sony Xperia C3 dual
- Sony Xperia C4
- Sony Xperia C4 Dual
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual
- Sony Xperia E
- Sony Xperia E dual
- Sony Xperia E1
- Sony Xperia E1 dual
- Sony Xperia E3
- Sony Xperia E3 Dual
- Sony Xperia E4
- Sony Xperia E4 Dual
- Sony Xperia E4g
- Sony Xperia E4g Dual
- Sony Xperia go
- Sony Xperia GX
- Sony Xperia ion
- Sony Xperia J
- Sony Xperia J1 Compact
- Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS
- Sony Xperia L
- Sony Xperia M
- Sony Xperia M dual
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua
- Sony Xperia M2 D2305
- Sony Xperia M2 D2306
- Sony Xperia M2 dual
- Sony Xperia M2 LTE
- Sony Xperia M2 S50h
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual
- Sony Xperia M5
- Sony Xperia M5 Dual
- Sony Xperia miro
- Sony Xperia Neo L
- Sony Xperia NX SO-02D
- Sony Xperia P
- Sony Xperia S
- Sony Xperia SL
- Sony Xperia sola
- Sony Xperia SP
- Sony Xperia SP LTE
- Sony Xperia SX
- Sony Xperia T HSPA
- Sony Xperia T LTE
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra XM50h
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra XM50t
- Sony Xperia T3
- Sony Xperia T3 LTE
- Sony Xperia Tablet S
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z SO-03E
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi
- Sony Xperia tipo
- Sony Xperia tipo dual
- Sony Xperia TX
- Sony Xperia U
- Sony Xperia UL
- Sony Xperia V
- Sony Xperia Z
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra WiFi
- Sony Xperia Z1 C6902
- Sony Xperia Z1 C6903
- Sony Xperia Z1 C6906
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z1f SO-02F
- Sony Xperia Z1s
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Sony Xperia Z2 SO-03F
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet HSPA+
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE
- Sony Xperia Z2a
- Sony Xperia Z3
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G
- Sony Xperia Z3 Dual SIM
- Sony Xperia Z3 L55t
- Sony Xperia Z3 L55u
- Sony Xperia Z3 SO-01G
- Sony Xperia Z3 SOL26
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact MGS
- Sony Xperia Z3+
- Sony Xperia Z3+ Dual
- Sony Xperia Z3v
- Sony Xperia Z4
- Sony Xperia Z4 SoftBank
- Sony Xperia Z4 SOV31
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet MGS
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet SOT31
- Sony Xperia Z4v
- Sony Xperia Z5
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact SO-02H
- Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium SO-03H
- Sony Xperia Z5 SO-01H
- Sony Xperia ZL
- Sony Xperia ZL2
- Sony Xperia ZR
- Sony Xperia ZR LTE
- SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303
- SONY Xperia SP C5303
Important Things to Know Before Hard Reset :-
You must read following article before hard reset or factory reset any mobile phone. If you not follow below post, You will lose some valuable data in your mobile phone. These important points will help you to reset your android or windows mobile without any error.
Sony Xperia Hard Reset :-
Sony Xperia Hard reset method. Hard reset Delete all your data like photos, contacts and applications (Apps) in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after reset your mobile. So try to recover your password first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Sony Xperia factory Reset :-
You can make your settings to factory defaults. factory reset will erase all your data. To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.
Sony Xperia Password Recovery With Android Tools :-
This is Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset or recover your mobile password or PIN. This method is only works on android mobiles only. First you need a basic knowledge about computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- First, Download Android tools and drivers to your computer from below link.
- After that, install Drivers manually to your computer or PC.
- Software create a shortcut icon on your PC desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file .
- Next, you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
- Finally, you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Do below steps on your android mobile :
- Press and Hold
- Volume down button + Power button or
- Volume up button + Power button or
- Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- After you see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
- Now connect your android mobile to your computer via usb (Universal Serial Bus).
- Now you need to type any number to perform Hard reset or password recovery.
- Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
- No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 Options.
- Above options clearly explained below.
- Option 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be deleted.
- Option 4 : you can reset your gmail account. Means your old Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
- Option 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will be deleted.
- Option 8 : If you see fast boot mode on your mobile phone when you press volume buttons, You need to enter number 8 to wipe all your data.
- Type any number that you want then press enter.
- Reset done on your android mobile phone.
Sony Xperia Reset Codes :-
- First Check your mobile device, that is it on.
- Now press the Mobile dialer and tap this code: *2767*3855#
- Then confirm all information on your screen.
- Done. Reset done on your mobile.
Sony Xperia Soft Reset :-
- Power off / Switch off your Sony Xperia mobile phone.
- Then turn it on until you see logo of Sony Xperia.
- Now the Blue LED will light up and you Android phone will short vibrates.
- Then, quickly keep tapping Volume Up button until you see Recovery mode menu on your Sony mobile.
- After that, When you see this menu, Select option “wipe data/factory reset” from the list.
- This option delete all your mobile data.
- Next, confirm your choice by pressing option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- In the end tap “reboot system now“.
- Great. Soft reset done on your mobile.
Sony Xperia Reset with Repair phone feature :-
You can reset your screen lock by using the Repair Sony android mobile phonet feature in the PC Companion application (for Windows computers or PC) or the Sony Bridge for Mac application (for Apple Mac computers or PC).
Note : The Repair Mobile feature replaces the software in your mobile device. All personal data like apps and files etc, stored in your mobile device will be lost.
Note : You must need to enter your Google account username and password in order to use the device after reset.
To repair the device software using PC Companion
- Download the PC Companion program and install it on a Windows computer.
- Start the PC Companion program from your PC or computer.
- Below Support Zone, click Start.
- Under Phone / tablet Software Update, click Start, then click Repair my phone / tablet and follow the instructions on the screen to reset your Sony mobile.
To repair the device software using Bridge for Mac
- Download the Sony Bridge for Mac program and install it on a Mac computer.
- Start the Sony Bridge for Mac program from your computer.
- Select Xperia > Repair Xperia device and follow the onscreen instructions on the screen in your PC.
Sony Xperia Password Recovery With Android Device Manager :-
You must have previously enabled Android Device Manager on your Xperia device to reset with this method. Also, Your android mobile device must have an active Internet connection . A full factory data reset is performed when you choose this method.
All content on your Sony Xperia mobile device will be deleted. In some cases, the content on the Micro SD card might not get erased or formatted during an Android Device Manager reset. So please remove your Sd card before reset.
Note : Make sure you know your Google account means Gmail account username and password. Depending on your security settings, your Sony Xperiandroid mobile device may lock after Hard Reset. Then you need to enter your Gmail account username and password in order to use the mobile device.
If you forgot your google account username and password, You can recover or reset it using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below official link to recover your credentials.
To reset the Xperia device using Android Device Manager
- In your computer or in your mobile browser if possible, go to Google Android Device Manager.
- Sign in to the Google (Gmail) Account that you previously added to your Sony mobile device.
- If you having more than one android mobile device, select the arrow next to the name of the mobile device that you are locked out of.
- Then, Select Erase option. Be aware that this method will permanently delete all of your data like your apps, photos, personal files and music etc. After you erase or wipe the content of your Sony mobile phone, Android Device Manager will no longer work on it.
- After you remotely reset the content of your mobile phone, you can set up your mobile device again with your Google account and a new screen lock if you want.
Why need to perform Factory Reset :-
Common reasons to perform a factory reset or hard reset :
- To fix a malfunctioning electronic device (Like mobile or tablet etc).
- To remove a file or app or virus that is difficult to remove on your device.
- To clear or remove the memory space on the electronic device.
- To clear or delete the configuration and settings of the electronic device to the factory default settings.
- To remove or delete personal information from the device before selling or giving away the device.
Note:- a factory reset or hard reset or password reset may only hide data from the Operating System (OS ), So it appears it no longer exists. This is not the same effect as data deletion or formatting(Removing), and may not therefore be wholly suitable in situations where the Electronic device changes ownership.